The University canteen in Novara will reopen on 2 November.
These are the opening hours:
- 8.00 am - 03.30 pm (bar and study room)
- 12.00 (noo) - 02.30 pm (canteen)
Dinner: take-away service upon reservation (by 10.00 am) and pick-up in the canteen by 3.00 pm.
How do I book the menu?
By sending an email to email@example.com from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on the day of delivery.
Remember to indicate name and surname, type of menu, preference between fruit, yogurt or pudding and choice between natural and sparkling water.
Emergency from Covid 19 - access regulation
For your own safety and that of others, we ask you to observe the following rules of conduct:
- access is permitted with a mask, which each student must obtain independently.
- It is compulsory to use sanitising gel to clean hands when entering and leaving the canteen, as well as every time you enter and exit the toilets.
- At the time of access, each student must fill in a self-certification in which they declare that their temperature is below 37.5 degrees and that they are not positive for COVID-19. This declaration, together with the registration of the booking, will be kept for a period of not less than 15 days.
You may be interested in: Coronavirus COVID 19 -suspended services, emergency measures, initiatives
Ultimo aggiornamento: 02 November 2020