Via Michelangelo Buonarroti, 17 bis - 10126 Turin
Phone: + 39 011 6531054
See on Google Maps
- From 08.30 to 20.00
- every day including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Emergency from Covid 19 - access regulation Via Michelangelo
In order to access the room safely, measures similar to those for the Amedeo and Ormea rooms have been planned.
In detail, the correct behaviour to be adopted:
- access takes place only after booking the seat/studio (numbered) remotely for fractions of time not less than an hour.
- To book, please send an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A maximum number of hours per day for each student can be introduced according to requests, up to a minimum of four hours per day.
- Access is allowed with a mask, which each student must obtain independently;
- It is compulsory to use sanitising gel to clean hands when entering and leaving the study room, as well as every time you enter and exit the toilets;
- At the time of access, each student must fill in a self-certification in which he or she declares that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees and that he or she is not positive for COVID-19. The declaration, together with the booking registration, will be kept for a period of not less than 15 days.
Who can use it
Students properly enrolled in Piedmont Universities
Wi - Fi Internet Access
In the study halls you can surf the Internet without limits thanks to WI - FI technology.
The service is free.
How to log in
You can proceed in one of these ways:
- use the credentials provided by your university (generally in the user field you must enter the university's email address: the password is the same as the mailbox)
- with EDISU account (put in a request to EDISU office to receive a password; username: email@example.com).
- Vending machines of snacks and beverage
- Copy machines
- Book loan
Ultimo aggiornamento: 04 November 2020