Tuesday, October 6 opens a new place perfect for studying, maybe with a good coffee and in the company of your friends.
It is the new study room at Olimpia, which is located in Lungodora Siena 102/A in Turin, in the immediate vicinity of the Einaudi Campus. It is accessed from the homonymous bar, where you can taste delicious snacks, aperitifs and a good coffee!
The study room is opened to the university students (read the specific rules) and is equipped with WI FI.
The study room is open from Monday to Friday with the following hours: 8.30 - 12.30 pm/02.30 pm - 07.30 pm
(opening hours of the adjacent bar 06.00 pm by DPCM 24 October 2020)
Covid 19 Coronavirus measures
For your own safety and that of others, we ask you to observe the following rules of conduct:
- access exclusively from the Olimpia bar;
- wear the mask on your nose and mouth and sanitize your hands with specific gel at the entrance and exit;
- maintain a minimum safety distance of one meter from other people and do not move the chairs;
- fill in the self-certification stating that you are in good health and not positive to Covid;
- at the exit, inform the bar manager of the number of the table and the station occupied, which will be sanitized for a new user.
You may be interested in: Coronavirus COVID 19 -suspended services, emergency measures, initiatives
Ultimo aggiornamento: 27 October 2020