Final preparations are underway for the reopening of the study room in Via Michelangelo in Turin tomorrow, Wednesday 4 November, after adjustments to the pandemic containment regulations have been completed.
For the prevention measures adopted, the room currently has a capacity of 184 study places.
These are the opening hours:
- from 08.30 to 20.00
- every day including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Emergency from Covid 19 - access regulation Via Michelangelo
In order to access the room safely, measures similar to those for the Amedeo and Ormea rooms have been planned.
In detail, the correct behaviour to be adopted:
- access takes place only after booking the seat/studio (numbered) remotely for fractions of time not less than an hour.
- To book, please send an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before going to the study room it is necessary to wait for the operator's answer.
- A maximum number of hours per day for each student can be introduced according to requests, up to a minimum of four hours per day.
- Access is allowed with a mask, which each student must obtain independently;
- It is compulsory to use sanitising gel to clean hands when entering and leaving the study room, as well as every time you enter and exit the toilets;
- At the time of access, each student must fill in a self-certification in which he or she declares that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees and that he or she is not positive for COVID-19. The declaration, together with the booking registration, will be kept for a period of not less than 15 days.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 04 November 2020