Our university halls of residences are places where studying can be simpler. For more information on how to access the bed, consult the page Scholarship.
In the halls of residences we also welcome other types of guests. For information, consult the page Accomodation by reservation.
Coronavirus Covid 19
- Returning to Italy from abroad: what should I do?
- Decree of stay in residence for the summer period_adjustment of provision in connection with the Covid emergency 19
- Covid 19_Return form
- Covid19_Self-declaration September return
- Guidelines emergency Covid 19
- Emergency related provisions (27 October 2020)
- Emergency guidelines Hall of residences
Hospitality is organized in university halls of residences and equipped apartments, near university courses.
Depending on the characteristics of the various structures, single, double and triple rooms are available. Some singles are equipped for the hospitality of disabled users.
The structures are generally open 11 months a year and some also in August.
► New! Do you live in a Hall of residence? For reports call the number 011 6531300
In the specific pages of each location you will find specific information.
- Fondazione Saracco - Apartments
- Borsellino - Hall of Residence
- Cappel Verde - Hall of Residence
- Carlo Mollino - Hall of Residence
- Cavour - Hall of Residence
- Codegone - Hall of Residence
- Giulia di Barolo - Hall of Residence
- Olimpia - Hall of Residence
- Palazzo degli Stemmi - Hall of Residence
- Paoli - Hall of Residence
- San Liborio - Hall of Residence
- Turati - Apartments
- Verdi - Hall of Residence
Here are some of the services available inside, which are subject to variations in relation to the types of structure in which you stay: day and night surveillance, periodic supply and change of linen, common or in-room kitchens, laundry / ironing room, pay phones, equipped gyms, common and multipurpose rooms, bicycle parking, Internet connection wi - fi, conference halls.
How you can contact us
Accomodation by notice
Phone: + 39 011 6531320
Monday - Friday: 09,00 a.m. - 01,00 p.m
Accomodation by reservation
To receive information
Ultimo aggiornamento: 05 November 2020