You have selected The Extraordinary contribution page. We remember you that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
The extraordinary contribution
The extraordinary contribution is an economic aid, addressed to students in a situation of distress due to:
- Serious events affecting their family unit (e.g. economic problems, health issues, bereavement in the family), thus compromising the prosecution of their academic career, (check the “Sistema di valutazione degli interventi straordinari per studenti in situazione di particolare disagio a causa di gravi motivi” approved by EDISU’s Board of Administration, administrative act n. 04 of 13/02/2020).
It is necessary to properly document the event; furthermore, it must have occurred during the following periods:
- For students in enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or in a Single-cycle’s Degree, the event must have occurred between 01/08/2019 and 31/12/2019
- For other students: from 01/12/2018 to 31/12/2019.
Who can apply
EDISU provides the contribution, in order of priority:
- to students who won the 2018/19 scholarship, but did not apply for the 2019/20 scholarship because of the extraordinary event;
- to students who, within the deadline to submit the scholarship application, met all merit requirements but did not meet economic requirements. This category of students, currently submitting an ISEE Corrente (released only if the loss of income of the family unit is greater than 25%) or a new ISEE following a decrease of the income/assets or a reduction in the number of members composing the family unit because of death, have an ISEE/ISPE value within the range established for scholarship
Detailed information about all requirements are available in art. 3, 4 (economic requirements) and 5 (merit requirements) of the Notice of Competition.
How to apply
From 24 March the application can also be sent by opening a ticket and sending it by post.
Detailed information on how to submit the application is available on the dedicated page.
Download Extraordinary Contribution Form_19 20 .doc
It is necessary to read and accept the information to the new regulation on the processing of personal data (GDPR) by delivering a signed copy for viewing together with the application form (Article 9 of the Notice).
The application deadline is on 9th April 2020.
EDISU will inform students about the outcome after 45 days from the application deadline.
EDISU will disburse the payment after 30 days from the communication of the outcome.
Information on the treatment of personal data
Personal information provided by filling in the application for the payment of the extraordinary contribution, attached to it in the form of a document or otherwise communicated by the Student, will be processed exclusively for the execution of the obligations related to the request (compilation of rankings, payment of the contribution, ect.), in order to conduct the check on the truthfulness of the particular and serious uneasy situation declared.
Personal data will be processed by EDISU Piemonte employees and collaborators in their capacity ad Authorized to the treatment and will be communicated only to external subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law or for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated in this statement.
Further information is contained in the general information attached to the 2019/2020 Single Competition Notice or available in the privacy section of the website www.edisu.piemonte.it
The Data Controller is EDISU Piemonte – Via Madama Cristina, 83 – 10126 – Turin (TO) C.F. 97547570016 | P.IVA 06440290010.
Contact details: Tel. 011 – 6531111 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
Read the complete information Informative Personal Data_19-20
Ultimo aggiornamento: 24 March 2020